Small Business Insurance For Bad Axe, Sandusky, Port Sanilac, Pigeon, Port Austin, Harbor Beach, MI, and the Surrounding Areas
You’ve built it. We’ll protect it.
Small Business Insurance from Schillinger Insurance Agency
What starts as a hobby sometimes becomes a passion. When that passion becomes a career, you make both a personal and financial investment. Small Business insurance from Schillinger Insurance Agency protects you against unexpected events that can threaten the financial health of your company. Employee injury, lawsuits, natural disasters, or man-made events: Schillinger Insurance Agency offers the protection you need to keep your passion alive and well.
We’ve worked with small businesses from Bad Axe to Port Sanilac, Port Austin, and many other communities. Whether you’re a coffee shop in Pigeon or a convenience store in Harbor Beach, Schillinger Insurance Agency has the right policy for the risks you face.
Business Owner’s Policy (BOP Insurance)
A Business Owner’s Policy (BOP Insurance) is an effective way to protect your company from property damage and losses from lawsuits as a result of unforeseen occurrences. A BOP brings together most of the insurance coverage a small business owner needs together in one affordable package, making it much simpler to protect your business.
A BOP typically includes:
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Protects the business property you own, lease, or rent, which can include assets such as buildings, equipment, furniture, fixtures, and inventory.
- Business Income and Extra Expenses Insurance
- If your business shuts down temporarily due to a fire or other covered loss, this vital protection can help replace lost income. It can also cover expenses like rent, payroll, and other financial responsibilities while your property is repaired or replaced.
- Commercial General LiabilityInsurance
This essential protection covers you against claims and lawsuits resulting from everyday business operations. From a customer’s slip-and-fall accident to defective products or services that cause an injury or damage a client’s property, liability insurance safeguards your company from financial losses due to these issues. It can also protect you against libel, slander, and other specific legal claims related to advertising.
Coverage Tailored for YOUR Small Business
There are many different coverage options Schillinger Insurance Agency can provide to deliver the protection that addresses your specific needs, including:
- Professional Insurance – protects you from liability risks as a result of professional services, advice, or recommendations provided by your business.
- Commercial Umbrella – an additional layer of liability coverage that protects you from judgments that exceed the liability limits of your primary insurance policy.
- Workers Compensation – Provides benefits to employees and protects your business when a work-related injury occurs.
- Employment Practices Liability – Protection from liability risks should an employee claim wrongful employment practices.
- Management Liability – flexible coverage such as Fidelity and Crime, Fiduciary liability, kidnap and ransom, and directors and officers for your business.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – From employees driving to meetings off-site to drivers delivering products to your customers daily, this coverage protects your business on the road.
- Small Business Data Breach – While cyber insurance doesn’t stop data breaches from occurring, it can help you respond when it happens.
Doing Business from Home?
Schillinger Insurance Agency has got you covered!
If you have a home-based business, it’s important to understand that the coverage you need isn’t included in your homeowner’s policy. Many homeowners policies have specific limits on business equipment loss…and offer no protection should a business client become injured in your home.
Schillinger Insurance Agency can meet the needs of your home-based business with important business insurance coverage that includes:
- Business Liability and Medical Expense Coverage
- Business Property Insurance
- Business Income and Extra Expenses Coverage
- Protection from unauthorized use of business checks, credit cards, or ATM cards
- Accounts Receivable Protection
- Business Data Coverage