Homeowners Insurance, House Insurance, and Farmowners Insurance For Harbor Beach, Bad Axe, Sandusky, Port Sanilac, Pigeon, Port Austin, MI, and the Surrounding Areas
There’s nothing like it…make sure it’s protected
Homeowners & Farmowners Insurance from Schillinger Insurance Agency
Whether it’s the starter home you’ve just purchased or the palatial estate you worked your entire life to own, there’s nothing like it. In fact, it may be the largest financial investment you’ll ever make. And, with every great reward comes great risks, which is why homeowners insurance is so very important. Schillinger Insurance Agency understands the many risks associated with homeownership and we offer products designed with your home in mind. We have years of hands-on experience helping homeowners choose the right coverage at the right price. We help you eliminate coverage you don’t need…and we make sure you’re not caught short should a loss occur. And if your home is a farm, you’ll be glad to know that Schillinger Insurance Agency offers coverage specially designed for farms. There’s no place like home…and there’s no place like Schillinger Insurance Agency for quality homeowner’s insurance.
Home insurance coverage that goes beyond
Construction materials and labor costs increase each year. Will your homeowner’s policy fall short as those costs continue to rise…or does your policy cover actual replacement costs? Is your liability coverage adequate to cover the costs involved in a personal injury on your property? And are current policy limits enough to cover the jewelry, musical instruments, collectibles, and computer-related equipment you own?
Schillinger Insurance Agency can answer these questions for you. Our agents can review current policies to ensure your adequately covered…and in many cases, we can offer more cost-effective coverage than what you currently have in place. Our comprehensive review includes looking at:
- Liability Protection: If you damage your neighbor’s property or someone slips and falls on your property, personal liability insurance provides the protection you need to cover the expenses these losses cause. Personal liability insurance should always be a part of your homeowner’s insurance plan.
- Other Structures Coverage: detached garages and storage sheds should be protected under your policy.
- Loss of Use Coverage: there are additional costs you’ll incur should your home become uninhabitable. This coverage will pay for additional living expenses such as shelter, dining out, and other out-of-pocket expenses you’ll have as a result of losing the use of your own home.
- Contents Coverage: Every policy comes with specific limits on certain personal items, including jewelry, art, expensive collectibles, electronics, and/or computer equipment. Schillinger Insurance Agency can make sure you have the coverage you need to avoid out-of-pocket expenditures in the event of a covered loss.
Schillinger Insurance Agency spends the time necessary to determine your actual insurance needs so you’ll have the coverage you need while avoiding any extra-cost options that simply don’t apply to you.
When where you live is your livelihood
Farmowners Insurance by Schillinger Insurance Agency
From a small orchard to a major agri-business, Schillinger Insurance Agency has been providing comprehensive farm insurance to families throughout Harbor Beach, Bad Axe, Port Sanilac, Pigeon, Port Austin, and other local communities since 1947. Our extensive background includes a close working relationship with farmers, and we understand that a farm is more than a business. We’ve worked with grandfathers, fathers, and their sons throughout the years, helping to protect a legacy that’s been passed down from generation to generation.
Insurance Made for Farmers
While there are many risks similar to most other businesses, there are undoubtedly numerous risks that are especially unique to farmers. Schillinger Insurance Agency provides farm insurance coverage specifically designed to address these unique risks, including (but not limited to):
- Coverage for Your Home & Personal Property
- Coverage for barns and farm personal property (such as silos, products, supplies, equipment, implements, tools, and livestock)
- Personal Liability that covers you, your spouse, resident dependent relatives, pets, and farm animals for damages due to bodily injury and/or property damages for which you’re legally liable, caused by an occurrence arising from or in the course of your personal or farming activities.
PLEASE NOTE: There are MANY additional policy enhancements available, from added animal perils to peak season coverage, equipment breakdown, horse and carriage coverage, and so much more. Talk to your Schillinger Insurance Agency representative about the many types of farm insurance coverage available for you.
Homeowners Insurance Options Include:
- Rental property
- Mobile Homes
- Vacant Homes
- Homes under construction
- Fire Policies
- Jewelry, artwork, etc
- Multi Policy Discounts are available